“The Only Truth is Music.”


As a student in high school, I am constantly being exposed to new music and the media that surrounds it. To me, music is life. It is everything that we think and hear and feel. It stretches and rebounds with beats and rhythms that we sometimes take for granted. It has the ability to be everywhere and nowhere all at once and I'm taking this opportunity to share that music with you.

There is nothing greater than hearing the first few seconds of a song that just amazes you. It is an addictive feeling, one of hope and new beginnings. You are not a true music listener if you don't feel something when pressing play on your iPod. I want to show you artists and bands whose words and beats send shivers throughout your body; ones that make your heart ache and smiles grow on your face.

I will be posting new playlists, bands, or songs I have found from various websites, as well as basic info about new tours announced for some of my favorite artists as well. I will also take the time to review many albums and concerts.


As Jack Kerouac said, “The only truth is music.”


One Comment

  1. this is one of the most insightful and inspiring pieces of writing i've read in a while, keep it up :)) xx

    --

    Jasmine
    turquoiseinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All Music, All Blogs
Powered by Blogger.